Workout is pretty hard when you don’t have anything to listen too and it’s hard to find songs which motivates you and pump you as well during the time of workout . So, this time on B-Hub we are going to talk about Ten Bollywood songs which will keep you focussed during your session. So, without wasting anymore time let’s begin.
10. The Song is “Sultan” from the movie with the same name as the song “Sultan” . It is the title track of the movie sung by Sukhvindar singh and Shadab faridi. The very energetic song to start your workout with we believe.
09. The Song is “Brothers Anthem” from the movie with the name “Brother”. The song is sung by Vishal Dadlani and it features Siddharth & Akshay having work out during the entire song , the song is very energetic and it helps in focusing you towards your workout .
08. The Song is “Ziddi Dil” from the movie “Mary Kom”. The song is sung by Vishal Dadlani and it features Priyanka Chopra in a work out state. The lyrics of this song are very good makes you feel motivate towards the workout.
07. The Song is “Salaam India” from the movie “Mary Kom” . The song is sung by Vishal Dadlani and Salim Merchant and it also features PC in a working out mode. The song has great lyrics with the awesome voice it’s amazing to have that kind of song in the workout playlist.
06. The Song is “Dangal” from the movie by the same name Dangal . This song is sung by Daler Mehndi and it feature the phogat sisters . This song is also very inspiring listening to it during the workout time will help you achieve more.
05. The Song is “Jashne Ishqa” from the movie Gunday. This song is sung by Javed Ali & Shadaab Faridi and it is featured on Ranveer singh and Arjun kapoor . The song is very energetic and will charge you for more exercise.
04. The Song is “Boom Diggy” from the singles of Jasmin Walia & Zack Knight. The song has made its presence felt when it made it to the movie and rock the floor again Awesome beat which will energize you too .
03. The Song is “Kon hai voh” from Bahubali . The song is sung by Kailash kher & Mounima . The song is very addictive and the beat is very rocking , hear it during the work, will help you focus.
02. The Song is “Blue Eyes” sung by Honey Singh in his own singles album. The song is a stress buster and the music that plays in background is so cool . You should hit that once in the gym time.
01. The last in the list is the Rock Song name “Rock On” from the movie by the same name. It is sung by Farhan Akhhtar . The song is suitable for the playlist so give that a try too, because songs never get old.
Okay so at last we just want to say that we didn’t rank these songs feel free to shuffle it by your will and also feel free to give a review because it will be appreciated.